JNIRS Features and Benefits
Contributors to the JNIRS will enjoy several unique benefits from the subsidiaries of Jamaica National Building Society and at retirement, a pension tailored to your needs. The many benefits of the JNIRS include:
- Merchant Discounts: Your unique JNIRS Card will allow you to receive discounts from more than 100 merchants across the island.
- Tax-Deferred Benefits: Your contributions are tax deductible, that is, your contributions are taken from your remuneration before income tax and all other statutory deductions are calculated.
- No Tax on Investments: There are no withholding taxes on interest earned on funds invested in the JNIRS. Investment income earned over the period of member participation is tax free
- Tax free Lump Sum Payment: Lump sum payments (up to 25% of accumulated value) made at retirement to members will be tax free. Lump sum payments made to a named beneficiary on the death of a member is also tax free subject to the prevailing laws and regulations
- Online real time access to your investments: You will be able to view account balances and print statements online at any time.
Enjoy Value Added Services: Members will enjoy a number of unique benefits from the subsidiaries of JNBS, including discounts on property and car insurance; and advice about financial planning.
Share and Enjoy