Available for purchase or construction of residence; and purchase of lot with or without infrastructure.
Available in local and foreign currencies: We have a loan product named foreign currency loan. The above data is not necessary. It would be good to replace with : available in local currency to customers residing in Jamaica or overseas.
NHT Joint Financing Mortgage Programme available
- Interest rate of 9.29%
- Term – up to 35 years. Adjust to 40 years
- Up to 90% mortgage financing for purchase or construction of residence
- Up to 75% financing for land only purchases with infrastructure if amount is </=$15M
- 50% financing for land purchases without infrastructure if amount borrowed is >$15M
- No ceiling in loan amount (TG) MIR Applicable for all Home Loans Maximum loan term – 40 years for all home loans
Share and Enjoy
- No processing fee until March 31, 2014. This was extended
- 1 year free JAA Gold Membership or a 10% discount on peril insurance for the first year with JNGI
- Up to $200,000 free content insurance from JNGI if contents insured are J$1M and over
- 20% Discount on Motor Insurance from JNGI (per policy).
- 20% Discount on Motor Insurance
- Discounts from JN Discount Merchants
- Agreement for Sale - duly completed & Deposit Receipt
- Photocopy of Certificate of Title
- Valuation Report on property done by JN approved Valuer
- Income Verification Letter(s) from employer(s) and last two pay slips.
- If Self-employed, Statement of Income is required (for Guarantor)
- Proof of Age (Passport, Driver's Licence, Birth Certificate or National ID)
- Commissioned Land Surveyor's Identification Report
- Up-to-date Property Tax Certificate
- Closing costs for the mortgage is to be lodged to savings account - approximately 5-6% of loan amount
- Application Cost (where applicable)
- Written confirmation of existing loan(s)
- N.H.T. Contribution Verification Letter from employer
- Tax Registration Numbers (TRN)
- N.I.S. Card