Purchase Residential Tenanted Mortgage
When you decide to purchase a property from which you may earn an income, JNBS provides the opportunity to access a loan at interest rate of 10.5%.
|Financing||Financing of up to 662/3% of the lower of the property’s market value and price.||Financing of up to 75% where property’s where the lower of market value and price is ≤ 25M.
Financing of up to 662/3% where property’s where the lower of market value and price is > 25M.
|Loan Repayment Period||15 Years||40 Years|
- Sales Agreement (duly completed)
- Photocopy of Certificate of Title
- Valuation Report which must done by a member of our panel. . Hyperlink to list The report should show a picture of the property.Income Verification letter (Name of Company, Salary, Employment Status, Years of Employment)
- Pay slips for the previous two months
- If self-employed, Statement of Income Confirmation is required from a Chartered Accountant, Cash Flow Projection, Bank Statement, Business License or Registration Certificates
- Proof of age (Passport, Driver’s Licence, or Elector Registration Identification Card)
- Surveyor’s Report done by a Commissioned Land Surveyor
- Up-To-Date Property Tax Certificate
- Closing Cost of approximately 5%-6% of the loan amount to be lodged to a JN savings account.