Refinancing/switching of residential loans secured by owner-occupied properties.
|Term||Owner Occupied Property||Investment Property|
|Financing||Financing of up to 85% of property’s market value.||• Financing of up to 662/3% where property’s market value is ≤ 25M
• Financing of up to 662/3% where property’s market value is ≤ 25M
|Loan Repayment Period||40 Years||40 Years|
- Photocopy of Certificate of Title
- Valuation Report on property done by JN approved Valuer
- Income Verification Letter(s) from employer(s) and last two pay slips.
- If Self-employed, Statement of Income is required (for Guarantor)
- Proof of Age (Passport, Driver's Licence, Birth Certificate or National ID)
- Commissioned Land Surveyor's Identification Report
- Up-to-date Property Tax Certificate
- Closing costs for the mortgage is to be lodged to savings account - approximately 5-6% of loan amount
- Application Cost (where applicable)
- Written confirmation of existing loan(s)
- Tax Registration Numbers (TRN)