With a JNBS Jamaica Vacation Account, you could be on your way to that dream vacation back home. Jamaica Vacation account holders will receive great benefits including:
- 24 Hour access to funds with the JN Teller 24/7 ATM Card
- Discounts on Major Tourist Attractions, Hotel Accommodation, Restaurants and Spas
- Discounted rates from select car rental agencies
- Access to benefits from the Jamaica Automobile Association (JAA), a member of the JN Group
- Savings from JN Discount Merchants islandwide
- Map of Jamaica
Share and Enjoy
|$ 0 - 499.99||0||0.3|
|$1,000,000.00 - Over||2.25||3|
Members Residing Overseas
- The Target Account contract should be signed by you and witnessed by a Notary Public.
- A notarised copy of your valid identification (Passport Driver’s Licence or Elector Identification Card) is required.
- The Tax Payer Registration Number (TRN) card should be presented in the absence of a Jamaican Driver's Licence bearing this number.
- Only International Money Order cheque will be accepted to open a new account although personal cheques will be accepted for the monthly deposits thereafter.
- Complete a signature card.
- Complete the Customer Information Form (CIF) and submit Utility Bill or statement with your address.(applicable if you are a new member of JNBS)
- Proof of your address (utility bill, receipt or other bills).
Members Residing in Jamaica
Visit any of our 29 locations across the island to open your account.
- Sign the High Yield contract
- Present your valid identification (Passport Driver’s Licence or Elector Identification Card) is required
- Manager’s cheque or cash will be accepted to open a new account although personal cheques will be accepted for the monthly deposits thereafter.
- Complete a signature card
- Proof of address (utility bill, receipt or other bills)
- Complete the Customer Information Form and submit a utility bill or statement with your address. (Applicable if you are a new member of JNBS.)
A penalty rate will be applied to accounts breached within the first 6 months of opening. A rate will also be applied to accounts that are breached in the last six months of the 12 month contractual period.
*Benefits only apply to persons residing locally.
All documents are to be mailed to:
- The Supervisor
- Internal Processing Centre
- 2-4 Constant Spring Road
- Kingston 10
Our Member Care Centre can be reached toll free from:
- USA 1-800-462-9003
- JAMAICA 1-888-991-4065/6
- UK -0-800-328-0387