- Identification (Passport, Drivers’ License or Voters’ ID)
- Tax Registration Number card
- Two References (only Name and Telephone number required for these persons)
- Verification of address (credit card bill, utility bill, recent mail or statement from another financial institution)
- Verification of Employment (If person is employed) -Work ID, Pay Slip or Job Letter
|$25,000 - $49,999||0.75%|
|$50,000 - $199,999||1.05%|
|100 – 500||0.10%||0.10%||0.05%|
|501 - 1,000||0.20%||0.15%||0.10%|
|1,501 and over||0.40%||0.25%||0.15%|
Enjoy tax-free savings when you open a JN Long Term Savings and JN Tax Advantage account, taking you closer to achieving your long term savings objectives.
- Minimum opening amount of JMD $25, 000 for the JN LSA and JMD$250,000 for the JN Tax Advantage
- Funds are fixed for five (5) years.
- Competitive interest rate
- Certificate of deposit
- Interest rate is reviewed every 90 days and if withdrawal is made prior to the 5 year period, the full 25% of Government withholding tax retroactive to the start date will be applied.
- 10% discount on JAA Membership Fee
- 20% discount on motor vehicle insurance
- Enjoy Saturday banking at select JN MoneyShops