Requirements for opening an account
General requirements for opening an account with us.
- Full registered name and name(s) used (i.e. first, middle and last name)
- Date, place of birth and nationality
- Applicant’s current and previous addresses, including postal code
- Proof of your address (utility bill, receipt or other bills).
- Telephone number(s) – (home, work and mobile)
- Current and valid identification
- Tax payer Registration Number (TRN) OR Jamaican Driver’s licence bearing this number OR its overseas equivalent (Social Security Number (SSN) US Resident, Social Insurance Number (SIN) – Canadian Resident), National Insurance Number (NIN) – UK Resident
- Occupation and name of employer (if self-employed, the nature of the self employment)
- Two (2) references
- The minimum amount of J$2,500.00 required, depending on the account you wish to open
- Source of funds
Share and Enjoy